arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the definition of a cheap VPS provider?
@Lampard Many thanks for the suggestions - I'd completely forgotten about Black Friday coming up one of these days. I'll check it out then. I'm still thinking of VirMach but will wait until their Europe locations are available again - maybe when Black Friday arrives. I checked out Hostbastic - I probably should make inquiries there about Windows VPS but as far as I could see looks as though they are all Linux OS and when I checked further looks as though they are out of stock for now. I couldn't find any info about the locations there as well. I'm getting this "out of stock" at VirMach too particularly for the locations I'm interested in.

@xdude Thank you for your detailed feedback. Wow. That is very helpful indeed. Also thanks for the mention about the trial. That is best information for me. Together with your experience of the locations. Strangely enough I find the same. Sometimes the London IP relative to my ISP is fast, but at other times slow. France used to be slow, but all of a sudden when I tried the IPs at host4fun it responded faster. Think I should take your and Lampard's advice and wait for good deals during Black Friday.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting