arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlayStation 4 Kernel Exploits Discussion
(07-20-2018, 10:48 AM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: @Kururin

Great post. Thanks!

I also have a PS4 with firmware 5.05 and I host my own exploit page on a local server. Also using XVORTEX HEN (mostly simply called HEN) because HEN+Mira seems to be really full of bugs and often crashes. Which exploit version of HEN do you use? I have 1.07 and with that version you can supposedly install games onto external HDDs. I have installed a 2 TB internal HDD though so not using that feature.

Mathieulh has a private exploit for firmware 5.55 but is not going to release it for some reasons. Could be really that they're waiting for the next firmware indeed. I heard that the next version will be 6.00. Apparently you can sign up for beta testing already.

Here is the news about 5.55 private exploit: http://wololo.net/2018/05/22/ps4-mathieu...unts-sony/

Hmm, Interesting @'Hidden Refuge' why not use Al-Azif's DNS exploit? You can cache it offline then turn off the internet, You will not be updated to latest firmware as long you have disabled updates using the buttons in the exploit page or FTP into your PS4 and just create a PS4UPDATE.PUP folder on /updates folder. I have used both version HEN 1.7 and Mira+Hen (mostly for PS4 Trainer by Tylermods which enables me to cheat in many games), didn't really have any problem with Mira+Hen, not even the corrupt save bug people talking about. I don't know why but HEN is really stable for me so is Mira+Hen. As for external HDD I have a 2TB one and internal HDD of 500GB. Planning to move my official/fpkg games to the external HDD using the latest HEN and playing from there since it will be much easier and I will have space left for other stuff.

I have heard Mathieulh isn't trustworthy and he never releases stuff but as for rumor I heard they are waiting for the next update which is 6.0 as you have pointed out. Either way I hope they release a kexpoit on latest firmware atleast 5.55 so I can play new games like Detroid, and Dark Souls Remastered. I have a phat PS4 thinking about upgrading to PS4 Pro but held out since want to invest that money into building a PC Wink
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite

Messages In This Thread
RE: PlayStation 4 Kernel Exploits Discussion - by Kururin - 07-22-2018, 06:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting