arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me with your feedback on my new project
Looks overly simple, which isn't bad per say but It will be appealing to the users if you used some colors and some responsive buttons and stuff. Also I see lots of mistake like
Put off - cancel,postpone - The minister has put off the meeting until tomorrow.
I don't know what cancel,postpone is doing there and instead of put off use delayed like
The minister have delayed the meeting until tomorrow
Other problem include the navigation bar at being at top, the bottom bar isn't good design, the user would want to go back home and they would have to scroll down everytime - which is redundant. If you want you can even put a linkback to home on the logo image of the school. The gallery should have better picture, not just some picture of a empty classroom, some smartboard. Put more impactful picture that will make student go to that school - my two cents.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help me with your feedback on my new project - by Kururin - 08-22-2018, 02:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting