arrow_upward

[ADDED] Is a music category out of the question?
(11-27-2018, 04:59 AM)rudra Wrote: @KGIII  
Dyam !! How many hours are there in a day where you at ? You are a lucky man. Anyone who can place a sound on the music scale just by listening is very lucky. Though now that i think about it , it is more hardwork than luck.
I support your idea of a music forum or subforum. The prolific writer that you are , im quite sure it will have many important threads in no time.
Though my suggestion would be to use other forums to repost and expand on your articles from other sites. Cause basically this type of sites not always live long enough or get hacked...whatever.. so i would want your writings still out there after all that.

Oh, I'm very diligent about keeping backups of all my stuff. On top of that, the sites I have (the important ones) are hosted with reliable companies.

And, I'm not just mostly retired, I'm also injured and unable to do much. Normally, I'm actually a little busy. Right now, I can't go very far 'cause of the broken femur. That pretty much limits my ability to do anything other than use crutches or a wheelchair around the house. 'Snot like I'm going out hiking and taking pictures!

It's actually a little frustrating. The recovery process is expected to take 12 to 18 months. It's only been a little less than five weeks. I'm already starting to get tired of staying in the house.

I also have severe insomnia issues. I don't sleep very much. Right now, it's 00:05. I have been awake since about 05:30, yesterday. I do get lots of drugs to help me sleep, but they don't work very well after I build up a tolerance. They also make me groggy and feel like I have a hangover the following day. I do not like that.

So, I don't sleep much. That's okay, really. I'm used to it. I find it just gives me more time to do things I enjoy doing.

I am sixty years old. I'm almost sixty one. If I slept 8 hours a day, that'd mean I'd have spent 20 years asleep! Screw that! Not sleeping gives me more time to enjoy the good years of my life.
Happily sponsored by Shadow Hosting & Post4VPS!
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is a music category out of the question? - by KGIII - 11-27-2018, 05:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-02-2020, 12:29 AM
Last Post: tiwil

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting