arrow_upward

[ADDED] Is a music category out of the question?
(11-28-2018, 06:01 AM)KGIII Wrote: ...correcting all the English mistakes? I'll put work in for it and earn us an Arts category!

i support arts category ! that was a brilliant idea put forth by deanhills. i think that guy thinks like a good product manager. top - bottom approach with capacity to think in general terms and get down to specifics and elaborate.

i would also appreciate if KGIII would take an english class or something or even correct my mistakes sometimes. Though I would like to mention that I do not want to get too deep in american english. 

I learnt english on my own and clearly it is not enough. I want to write like native people from uk. I am very much attracted to how bbc does it. 

and yes, once again...let us vote for an arts section guys.

cheers

edit. ir should not be a share what you listening or reading ir watching forum. it should be educational to teach and learn and share something unique and the posts should count. thats my idea anyway.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is a music category out of the question? - by rudra - 11-28-2018, 10:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-02-2020, 12:29 AM
Last Post: tiwil

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting