arrow_upward

[ADDED] Is a music category out of the question?
as far back as i can remember, i have always tried to approach life differently. when it comes to music, i like our local songs and bands and oldies too. Old is gold. They say that here too. In the language that is used here ofcourse. But my habit is not to directly go against something i didnt like at the first hearing.

Even if i dont like something, i try to find out who likes it and why. what is its value to them. All the background to it. Cause during the long hours i spent thinking about all this, it had seemed to me that our likes are not absolute and they do not make us better or worse in the absolute sense. yes, to some people I may be a laugh for talking about this or liking that. But when it comes to feeling like for a song, the chemical reaction that goes on in our head during that "I like this" phase has more to do with nurture and past experiences and influences. There can not be an absolute idea about rank of songs.

I always try to keep myself open to new experiences. The songs from my younger years sound the best i know. to me. but i also know that they are not the best or worst. i am always trying to find out all the angles... see from others' points of view.

so yes. learning about music and culture of your land will be a great rewarding experience in itself...especially cause it comes from a horses mouth so to speak..lol
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is a music category out of the question? - by rudra - 11-28-2018, 10:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-02-2020, 12:29 AM
Last Post: tiwil

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting