arrow_upward

[ADDED] Is a music category out of the question?
My music likes and preferences change all of the time, depending where I am, what mood I am.  I'd say I like most music, but country western type music I've never really developed a liking for so far or popular pop music.  I'm crazy about the electric guitar and heavy metal music.  And the classics.  That has been reasonably constant over the years. Gary Moore stands out for sure with his Parisienne Walkways.  Instrumentals and also piano classics.  Lately I've come to like cello rock music as well.  Apolyptica is my favourite band for now.  Specifically Eicca Toppinen the lead composer.  This guy has a fantastic gift for composing music.  But it never stops, I discover someone new all of the time - or maybe not new - just I didn't know them from before.  Internet makes this magic for me, particularly YouTube.  Once you discover someone you can play on forever.  I like what they do with piano playing specifically - one gets to see the artist's hands.  Totally mesmerizes me.  So it's both an experience of the great music as well as the performer and performance. Here's a good example - Hugh Laurie in serious blues form. Saint James Infirmary. Wow!
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is a music category out of the question? - by deanhills - 11-28-2018, 11:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-02-2020, 12:29 AM
Last Post: tiwil

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting