arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you know of old tech mobile phones that will work with US 4G technology?
jeesuss christ dean!!

i didnt know they have no 2g and 3g there anymore ! what about backwards compatibility ? what about old phones and people still wanting to use them ? what are they using those spectrums for then ? now that there are no more of those usable signals.

thats really not good if you ask me. 2g was so power efficient. i always have 2g when not using data.

also to answer your query, i have never seen or heard about any phone that works on 4g but has no bluetooth and wifi stack / system. may be you could make a modular custom one as a project. but that will be hugely more costly. you would do better by trying to disable those on a regular phone.

latest snapdragon mobile chips are very powerful and power efficient too. i see people getting couple of days of standby time and 10-12 hr talk time. with newer battery techs and battery packs you should not have much issue.

i have a 1110i nokia.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-16-2020, 10:55 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps
07-30-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Lampard

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting