arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you know of old tech mobile phones that will work with US 4G technology?
(12-06-2018, 06:08 PM)KGIII Wrote: I realize that, for some, turning their phone off isn't much of an option. I doubt that's the majority. Then, there are some people who only have a phone for internet access and have no other choice due to financial reasons or even due to lack of reliable electricity. So, for them maybe a phone is a necessity. Though, I'd like to hope they can at least turn it off while they're on a date or when they're eating dinner.
I need to have a phone messaging system as bare minimum for my banking. I don't do banking on my phone, but I get notified on my phone when something happens on the account, which to me is a security precaution. So always keep my phone open for that. I've NEVER been a phone addict. My preference is desktop computer. For me a phone is a tool to communicate important things like arrangements to meet, but not to use it for social.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-16-2020, 10:55 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps
07-30-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Lampard

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting