arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HostLease - Free Hosting | HostLease Media Group NL
Yeah Dean, posts can be made either at Post4VPS or at LNB forum. However, the total number of posts must be made at either of the forums only. In other words, you cannot do 10 posts at Post4VPS and 10 at LNB for 20 posts which is required for VPS 3 ... it has to be either 20 at Post4VPS or 20 at LNB forum. 

After you have the requisite number of posts, just head to the LNB forum, create an account. You will find a private forum there for free service request. There's a specific format (like we have one here), and then you have to open a thread in that format. If you satisfy the requirements you'll be given the product of your choice. Again. as you said, that's subject to stock and availability cuz yeah there aren't unlimited VPSes. 

However, as @ikk157 rightly said, I'm neither in-charge of giving the free services nor having access to the back-end. I am just a forum Moderator.  Smile VPSes are created and given away by Jordy, and yeah, he's really quick. 

Kind Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread
LNB-Hosting Alpha 0.5P - by Pacific Spirit - 01-04-2019, 03:01 PM
RE: HostLease - Free Hosting | HostLease Media Group NL - by Sn1F3rt - 05-13-2020, 01:20 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting