arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something from the archives.
haha. hi
thanks for remembering that..!! that is what i said and thats is one of my favourites from theirs all right!!

but i forgot the one i like most from them. a sudden brain fart may be..

it is "wherever I may roam"

check.. yea.. thats the one...

please do it in your own time.. i just like to hear various renditions of songs i like. no pressure really..

also thanks for the link. i have that on bookmark. i will keep reading bite sizes from the articles and keep listening...

here i would like to mention that i think about our tastes in music. personally i find that i get hit by melody before the lyrics and sometimes i like songs that have awful lyrics (to me they can be unambiguous songs about higher power and our bowing down to it.. or rather sucking up to it.. arrrgh.... also songs about namby pamby melodrama and love.... arrrgh.. anyways... also may be i like the message but not the choice of words or it does not have the spark in it), but awesome melody.
now i have also noted that knowing that some people i have enormous respect for loved a song can have a sudden and powerful effect on me to make me like it. a song with a history that had a strong impression on me once can make me like it a lot from then on. it is like feeling amazed to note that i cant find any reason why i should like this song (when compared to many others i like) but i like it.
i also note that almost every song or assemblage of sounds is bound to have many curious people trying to listen to it and some really liking or disliking it strongly. strong emotional response..

after all, it is primarily a matter of our emotion and how the responses / links get created in our head. isn't it?

i really dont believe there is any better genre or anything.

too much yapping..

do you think about this??
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
Something from the archives. - by KGIII - 01-22-2019, 12:30 AM
RE: Something from the archives. - by rudra - 01-22-2019, 03:49 AM
RE: Something from the archives. - by KGIII - 01-23-2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Something from the archives. - by rudra - 01-25-2019, 03:38 PM
RE: Something from the archives. - by KGIII - 01-25-2019, 06:33 PM
RE: Something from the archives. - by rudra - 01-25-2019, 06:49 PM
RE: Something from the archives. - by KGIII - 01-25-2019, 07:21 PM
RE: Something from the archives. - by humanpuff69 - 01-26-2019, 04:59 PM
RE: Something from the archives. - by KGIII - 01-27-2019, 02:32 AM
RE: Something from the archives. - by Kururin - 01-28-2019, 05:47 AM
RE: Something from the archives. - by KGIII - 01-28-2019, 01:25 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting