arrow_upward

Add Imgur extension to myBB post tools
(02-20-2019, 04:26 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: I feel making uploading pictures too easy may not be a good thing for most forums.

Because it may encourage members adding unnecessary pictures to their posts. It will slow down the loading time of pages and this is bad for SEO.

That can be the reason why most forums do not install this kind of plugin.

I also thought that @tryp4vps. But looks as though times are changing. When I studied some recent blog articles about suggestions for SEO in Forums the suggestions included spicing up posts and tutorials with more images and especially YouTube shows. Google seems to like those very much. So I think for that reason too, it would be good to add a tool in the post window links so as to facilitate the addition of images and YouTube shows particularly in tutorials and technical suggestions. Would be great if myBB could get to do the same as WordPress when one pastes a YouTube link in the blog, it automatically adds the YouTube show. I don't think it's as easy to add media in a Forum post yet as it is to add media in WordPress.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Add Imgur extension to myBB post tools - by deanhills - 02-20-2019, 04:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-11-2021, 04:12 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting