arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple's lies and censorship about data recovery
@"Hidden Refuge" How very true, and how very much on the mark for me.  In July last year I decided to check out iphone vs Samsung to see whether I prefer iphone over Samsung.  I bought a second hand Apple iphone 6 SE (quite a coincidence that your review is about the same phone).  I also bought a second hand Samsung Galaxy S7.  I tried both.  

Although I liked the way Apple work screens are set up, I noticed immediately that the battery took almost double the time to charge compared with the Samsung Galaxy S7.  The battery of iphone also lasted much less for the same functions than Samsung Galaxy S7.  I then went to those magical Apple resellers since there was an offer out from Apple that if you took your phone in before end of December 2018 you could get the battery tested for free and if it had issues you could have it replaced for free.  According to the reseller the battery was in top condition.  So if that is top condition, iphone wouldn't work for me.  

Another reason I absolutely didn't like Apple is that one is forced to register with itunes and buy apps for almost anything.  Hidden is right.  They want to milk you for every dime they can and they don't want your phone to last.  I also hate Samsung Android for its link with Google, and having to register with Google for apps, but at least one is more free there to not have to opt into Google if you don't want to.  I prefer the freedom of Android, whereas Apple with its absolute need to control my phone suffocated me.  Because of this control, possibly Apple security is better, but I'd rather live a little dangerously and have freedom, than the feeling of being jailed by Apple when I'm using iphone.  

So last December I sold my iphone 6 SE and kept my Samsung Galaxy S7.  The latter phone is miles better than Apple any time of the day - it is built better - feels more streamlined in my hand - like for me it's a beautiful phone.  Photos are brilliant on it compared with iphone 6SE that is wishy washy.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-31-2020, 09:58 PM
Last Post: tbelldesignco
03-29-2019, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Honey

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting