arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Of Thrones Season 8
I don't know about that 6 thrones story. But one thing I can assure you of is that yes. The show is a pretty good one. If you liked Vikings then you will surely like it too. Like a lot more probably.

That does not mean I am saying that You won't like it if you liked Friends or Big Bang Theory. But I can't even go through one episode of those shows. They are simply horiible.

But if you are into imaginary worlds and fictions and all that (like say Tolkien books) then please read the books. Way better than the show. Actually I think I am kinda starting to hate the shows a bit nowadays. Can't yet figure it out if this is my mind trying to save me from the pain of not having any more seasons of it after this 8th or is it a real dislike building up in me.

They have really killed, deformed, stunted, warped, extinguished, botched a lot of great characters and story arcs from the books. But that is something we all expected. You probably can't hope to keep up with the books.

I read that Netflix is in the process of making Lain m Banks Culture novels into a series too. I like the idea in a way. It will reach a lot more people and hopefully some of them will have enough brain cells to be dissatisfied with the series and go find the the source to be rewarded with the pure MANA.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
Game Of Thrones Season 8 - by Honey - 04-16-2019, 04:44 AM
RE: Game Of Thrones Season 8 - by arsalahmed786 - 04-17-2019, 06:34 PM
RE: Game Of Thrones Season 8 - by rudra - 04-17-2019, 07:09 PM
RE: Game Of Thrones Season 8 - by arsalahmed786 - 04-18-2019, 03:10 AM
RE: Game Of Thrones Season 8 - by rudra - 04-18-2019, 03:54 AM
RE: Game Of Thrones Season 8 - by arsalahmed786 - 04-18-2019, 11:55 AM
RE: Game Of Thrones Season 8 - by sagher - 04-19-2019, 04:17 AM
RE: Game Of Thrones Season 8 - by Honey - 04-19-2019, 05:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting