arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freenom - a domain name for everyone "Completely free"
(04-24-2019, 05:28 PM)rudra Wrote: I do not use them myself. But I have heard from multiple sources that once your free domain starts getting popular and gets considerable number of regular daily traffic, they force you to buy it or block you citing some silly reason. So no. I think it is much better to use some other subdomain than a domain from them.

i'm using it from long time, and i reach around 500 visitors+, and none forced me to buy the domain, the company its completely free mate, and i think what you have say isn't true and fake, i didn't heard about it. and none from the community are reporting about this issue. if you try it you will know that those are fake, to set a bad image about freenom. just try and you may tell us about your experience mate.
Watch this beauty till the end..

lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Freenom - a domain name for everyone "Completely free" - by Melvin - 04-24-2019, 05:44 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting