arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freenom - a domain name for everyone "Completely free"
@Melvin. I agree with @Honey and also with what has not been said in the discussion. There are very few members of post4vps who don't know about Freenom and need to be introduced to Freenom. We've all got experience using it and if you check other discussion Forums (you can Google freevps.us for example) you will notice that quite a number of members have had bad experiences using the service. New members need to hear about both sides of the situation - the good and the not so good so they can know about both sides. My experience has been OK and I've been using Freenom for a few years now, but there are very good examples I've seen in discussions over the years showing genuine frustration about how Freenom took their domain back without prior notification and put it on sale. So unless you have something very original to discuss about Freenom, this "recommendation" is turning into a spam thread. I'm therefore closing it to avoid further posts that aren't really adding quality to the topic of Freenom.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Freenom - a domain name for everyone "Completely free" - by deanhills - 04-26-2019, 09:23 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting