arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations
@Hidden Refuge
thank you. yes, sources file edited multiple times and kept bare minimum really good urls. I kept deleting those lists and recreating dpkg status file. It was segment fault, read error, corrupt deb package, decompression error etc and not always triggered at the same point or by the same activity. thats why i thought of faulty memory or storage.

i also thought of lack of storage or messed up permission. but that was not it. cause /boot had enough space as well as / and single packages were getting installed ok sometimes.

I succeeded at dist-upgrade after multiple trials and only after installing gcc 6 manually. then i cleaned cache and /boot.

@Neoon
Many thanks. It is ok now. I promise I will.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations - by rudra - 07-03-2019, 08:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher
05-31-2020, 04:41 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting