arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations
@Khadeer143

There is not really much to explain here (in my humble opinion) from the point of view of @Neoon.

You are here and own a VPS from this site already. You proudly present that you own a hosting company or some kind of hosting venue. Why would you need another free VPS when you already have a service here AND own your own hosting venue? You seem to have resources on your own already. Hence why @Neoon is not willing to approve your requests as you really cannot complain about the need of another free VPS from a different source when you have such "wealth" already in form of a VPS here and your own hosting venue. The concerns that @Neoon has are absolutely valid. And always remember that @Neoon decides with whom he is going to make business and not the opposite. Even a hosting company you buy or rent servers from could say "No, we will not provide you service even if you pay us $1000 for a $100 dedicated server. We don't care. Go away".

The issue I see here is that you cannot understand reason and seem to be stubborn. Just accept things as they are and move on. If you really cling so much for this service there is probably also a greed problem. You can't always have everything. Don't get offended by what I'm saying. It's just all a "probably"... not even direct towards you directly. Just explaining the situation and context of the current issue between you and @Neoon.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations - by Mashiro - 03-21-2020, 09:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher
05-31-2020, 04:41 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting