arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting up a Ubuntu-CentOS Server from scratch: Introduction
@deanhills: Yeah it's true. After reading your post, I started digging into the tutorials forum, and found much plagiarism.

I like @LightDestory's idea very much and I feel it can be realized. I am also willing to contribute.

To further enhance this idea, I take your suggestion of creating a subforum which will be Post4VPS's unique set of tutorials for your members. Anything and everything will not be posted there. Anyone who wills to contribute shall first post his tutorial on the normal section and if the staff consider it to be a unique, non-plagarised and important one, it can be moved to that section. We'll all contribute to it - starting from the basics of configuring your server to running your own gameserver, hosting using LAMP and other advanced modules.

I love @LightDestory's idea, mainly because this will be for community good. Hope this will work out!

Cheers,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting