arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Controversial: Does God Exist?
I have a perfect video that explains the question. Some might not agree but many proofs came out of the religious book and most obvious one is Qur'an because many of inventions already exist. However, I'm not going to put forward any religion-specific discussion because some might get offended or may hate specific religion. In order to maintain harmony, I would put this video which proves that God exists. Rest is up to you Smile 

I also disagree with your point of "Giant Singularity". "Singularity" is just a word that indirectly indicates that something, even, single, existed before time which is false as we know. For something to be in existence, it must have a creator. By the word "existence", I mean to say, our reality. What is beyond our universe is unreachable by a human or any living creature that was created within universe(as far as we know, we're alone). Before Big bang, existed "Absolute Nothingness". In simple words, nothing existed before Big Bang, ie before time. 

Talking about Quantum Mechanics, it has to do with "Quantum Entanglement" where two-particle with same property(I don't know how but I know it's scientific proof) are placed at two different distance point, they act to rotate themselves in opposite direction.

[Image: quantum-entanglement.png]

Particle A is placed in a scientific lab and Particle B is placed in a distance lab of 63 KM away from Particle A's lab... If particle A rotates in the upward direction(arrow would be upward), then particle B would rotate it in the downward direction(arrow would be downward). But the strangest thing is if there is a distance between particle A and B of 63 KM, how can they both communicate? I mean to say, how particle B knows that Particle A has rotated in the upward direction and how would particle B know that particle A is rotated in an upward direction? When it is measured how much time it takes before both particles are able to rotate in opposite poles of each other, it is measured to be more than 100x the speed of light. 

If nothing can be as fast as the speed of light nor anything can be faster than that, how can those two-particle at such great distance be able to communicate so faster? In this scenario, "faster" word would be invalid. There is 0 time taken for communication between particles.

My theory on this is, when the two-particle A and B rotate, there is dimensional travel between them. It means, it breaks the reality and the particle travels through a timeless dimension to transport the message that one particle is moved. In this timeless dimension, particles are already at Quantum level(smallest possible). In such smaller scale, laws of physics of our reality breaks(already mentioned in Wikipedia). When laws of physics are broken, whatever happens, is out of our scope of understanding. 
In much simpler word, particles enter a whole new reality. Just like everything is made up of atom, Quantum particles like A and B exists everywhere. They're always active. Their properties are unknown to us. 

I believe that such timeless dimensions are controlled by a superior power. Let's say it as, God. We'll come to God later. 

Such timeless dimensions can be the original reality. In other words, we're living in a simulation. We're controlled by a superior power. Just like we play games like GTA SA, GTA V, GTA VC and other similar games where we control the characters and other pedestrians in the game are NPCs/Bots. We know that it is a simulation and we control the character and those peds are NPCs and are set to do particular task of walking by or driving or whatever task was given to them, to make it look like we're in a real world.
[Image: gamepeds.jpg]

Now the question arises, what if we're living in a simulation? Yes, there are many possibilities that we're already living in a simulation. If a science geek like me says that we're living in a simulation, it can be said that I can be making up stories or theories that don't exist. But what if I tell you that billionaire Elon Musk too said, "There are only 0.0001- chances we're not living in a simulation." which means, there are 99.999%+ chances that we're already living in a simulation. Even many scientists believe that and many scientific proofs have been discovered(absolute one is yet to be discovered). 

Now if we're living in a simulation, there must be someone who started this simulation. And the one who started the simulation, is someone "uncreated", means, someone who was never born. In simple words, someone who always existed. Before time, in time, and will exist after time. In scientific term, scientists call such "someone" as "Advanced Civilization". 
Now we know that someone beyond our reality exists and that is what the guy in the above video explains.
Now people would say, "Games are played in a standard computer. But how can a universe be played in a single computer? It requires unlimited amount of computing power to process information like Galaxies, Stars, elements, forces and etc.". For this amount of computing power, it can be only possible in our scientific hypothetical world, the place where our "Advanced Civilization" exists. We're back to the old answer I already mentioned above. Whatever lives beyond our reality is out of our scope. We cannot know its existence and even if we would want to know, why would our "Advanced Civilization" would want us to explore? We're limited to discovery by the superior power(ie Advanced Civilization) to know about them. However, if to know, it will be possible only if they wish to let us know.  

Coming to the question, whether God exists or no? Yes, I scientifically believe that God exists. Scientists call it "Advanced Civilization" and religious people call it as "God". Now what I believe is, "Advanced Civilization" isn't actually a "civilization" but a single person who controls everything. That single person is called as the Almighty, the God. 

I believe in God because whatever is written in my religion's holy book is true. The book was written for around 1,400+ years ago consisting many the then hypothetical scenarios which in today's world, no more hypothetical, but reality. Again, I wouldn't start a religion-specific discussion. 
What I believe is, God is one and people think that the only God exists is of their religion. I'm a religious person and as per my analysis, the only true God that exists is my religion's God. Other people too believe like this, but blindly without any "scientific" analysis.

I hope you're satisfied with my answer(it is my biggest answer I wrote till now on P4V). I request everyone who is going to continue the discussion on this topic to please generalize this topic and don't start a "religion-specific" discussion(for a peaceful continuation of this discussion).
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 

Messages In This Thread
Controversial: Does God Exist? - by HariVP - 09-16-2019, 10:36 AM
RE: Controversial: Does God Exist? - by rudra - 09-16-2019, 12:56 PM
RE: Controversial: Does God Exist? - by HariVP - 09-16-2019, 03:34 PM
RE: Controversial: Does God Exist? - by Manal - 09-16-2019, 04:50 PM
RE: Controversial: Does God Exist? - by Manal - 09-16-2019, 01:12 PM
RE: Controversial: Does God Exist? - by Sn1F3rt - 09-16-2019, 05:20 PM
RE: Controversial: Does God Exist? - by sagher - 09-17-2019, 04:49 AM
RE: Controversial: Does God Exist? - by Manal - 09-24-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Controversial: Does God Exist? - by Kururin - 09-25-2019, 05:15 AM
RE: Controversial: Does God Exist? - by kabir145 - 09-25-2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Controversial: Does God Exist? - by Manal - 09-25-2019, 04:51 PM
RE: Controversial: Does God Exist? - by deanhills - 09-26-2019, 02:37 AM
RE: Controversial: Does God Exist? - by Manal - 09-26-2019, 06:20 AM
RE: Controversial: Does God Exist? - by tiwil - 10-18-2019, 03:17 AM
RE: Controversial: Does God Exist? - by fChk - 11-02-2019, 06:38 AM
RE: Controversial: Does God Exist? - by deanhills - 12-15-2019, 02:21 PM
RE: Controversial: Does God Exist? - by rudra - 03-29-2020, 05:15 PM
RE: Controversial: Does God Exist? - by Sn1F3rt - 03-31-2020, 09:51 AM
RE: Controversial: Does God Exist? - by Manal - 04-01-2020, 02:58 PM
RE: Controversial: Does God Exist? - by Sn1F3rt - 04-01-2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Controversial: Does God Exist? - by Manal - 04-01-2020, 04:05 PM
RE: Controversial: Does God Exist? - by rudra - 04-01-2020, 04:44 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting