arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you mean by Quantum fluctuation?
(09-21-2019, 01:32 PM)Honey Wrote: I guess there's only a limit till which stuff can be explained through science, I am a firm believe in religion, which although has its own questions(such as who created God), but somewhat helps me understand the creation of the universe and Its purpose.

I totally agree about existence of God. However, I also believe in logic and without logic, I'm not ready to accept the fact. The reason why I believed in God is that I did find scientific reasons behind it.

But I don't think that this is our limit to understand. I mean, I know we, as a human, do have our own limit to imagine and raise questions but for this, as I already have raised the question, there must be a scientific answer too.

I would also like to request to put up answers as "religion" because I believe, what I have asked, has a scientific answer. I hope you understand.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you mean by Quantum fluctuation? - by Manal - 09-21-2019, 01:39 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting