arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you mean by Quantum fluctuation?
I don't think we can ever know because of how limited we are.  We're trapped in time and the universe transcends time.  We are trapped in our heads, as we can only really think through our own brain, and most of us assume that there is only one way of thinking - very rarely that people can think outside the box.  There are too many limitations for our minds to ever reach the real truth about the source of everything including what there was before the "big blast".  

One thing is for sure, that the history of the Universe may be totally different to how we perceive it to be.  We want to look at a source, and then say after the source, the next thing came. But maybe there is a different reality that transcends our own limited "being". So an explosion may be true, as astronomers have proven that some of the elements out in the planets are shared on earth.  So possibly that is proof of some big blast that happened a long time ago, or who knows, maybe those blasts happen frequently within a time frame we'll never grasp because of our own limited time frames.  But what happened before then and trying to find the source, I don't think we ever will be able to figure that out.  And if anyone claims they have, then maybe it's nice to have a theory, but it doesn't necessarily make it true.

So @Manal, in answer to your question, I can't see how we will ever be able to figure that out. Theories are good to have because it helps science along, but I can't see how we will be able to get to the truth when we are as limited as we are as humans.

I'm a believer myself and have consoled myself that if God wanted me to know what the source is that he'd have created me a bit more perfect than I am in order to have a much bigger and omnipotent mind to transcend time and space.  How can we ever dream to know such a huge question if we're not at least equal to the time of the Universe and our minds can reach to all of the corners of the Universe in a capacity where we live forever.  I think one would need to be in that state in order to figure out the answer to your question.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you mean by Quantum fluctuation? - by deanhills - 09-23-2019, 08:24 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting