arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robotics - The Future Shaper or Destroyer?
(10-19-2019, 08:17 PM)Rzarcasm Wrote: This is an interesting point, I believe this is definitely the case. There are so many things like phone call robots, real automated robots in factories, and so much more possibility. It is scary to think that the jobs there are today are replaced tomorrow by these robots. While it does make it easier, possibly more efficient, and more cost-efficient... it's the human care that counts, at least for me anyway.

Indeed the human care does count, otherwise there wouldn't have been still some spheres of work which aren't automated. It's significant whatever one might say.

(10-20-2019, 03:32 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: it is shaper if it used to help human but it will destroy when what it do is the opposite of helping

Robot is replacing one job by job from human . The pros is it will make the work much faster and cheaper due to less labor/human but the cons it kills job and make more unemployed

In fact, robots should be restricted to helping humans only, not replacing them completely.

If humans don't exist anymore what's the use of making work efficient, if ultimately that leads to the doom of mankind? I'm totally against this. The fact was, is and will remain that robots were created by humans, and as you said shouldn't be used to damn it's creator, as we're paving that path, which leads to our very own damnation.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Robotics - Our future - by Manal - 10-07-2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Robotics - Our future - by chanalku91 - 10-07-2019, 01:33 PM
RE: Robotics - Our future - by deanhills - 10-07-2019, 04:18 PM
RE: Robotics - Our future - by Manal - 10-08-2019, 05:28 AM
RE: Robotics - Our future - by GodLikeGill - 10-08-2019, 06:42 AM
RE: Robotics - The Future Shaper or Destroyer? - by Sn1F3rt - 10-24-2019, 10:40 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting