arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the best free cPanel alternatives?
(07-27-2020, 06:51 AM)xdude Wrote: Right now I'm using the Cyber Panel for about 4 months and have really good results. Support is good and the panels have everything I want. I hope this will stay like this.

Looks like VestaCP is dying or already dead. I noticed their whole official site is not working including the forum. If anyone still uses this panel better start looking for an alternative.

Yeah I also use CyberPanel and have been using it since the day i got my VPS (around 8-ish months ago).

It’s packed with features that VestaCP doesn’t have and never will. Heck, it even has a built-in file manager FOR FREE!!! VestaCP charges for it!!!

Oh and CyberPanel’s mobile optimization? Pure HEAVEN!!! VestaCP is so bad on small laptops, so you could imagine how much worse it gets on mobile... a true nightmare.

Anyways I made this thread ages ago, but honestly the bump is much needed as it offers an update on what I decided to go by... not to mention that @xdude’s response is excellent... definitely worth the bump!

To add to that, many people have recently been asking about free cPanel alternatives, so this thread came back to life at the perfect moment!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are the best free cPanel alternatives? - by ikk157 - 07-27-2020, 08:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-30-2021, 06:56 AM
Last Post: Honey

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting