arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mars Civilization - Feasible or not?
@fChk Well I'd still say that the environmental equilibrium your talking about, is to a great extent theoretical. TBH the knowledge of us human beings is limited. Of course, it's our knowledge that has made us successfully land on Mars, but there are a lot of things we're still to discover. Take for example the first instance whose link I shared, did the scientists anticipate 30% more oxygen on Mars. Absolutely not. Similarly you dunno what is the Earth's environmental condition tending to, with such high rates of pollution, and adversely changing climatic conditions. Maybe what is following and what's anticipated is a lot different! Maybe those predictions which are made about mankind's sustenance on the Earth, will prove to be a big fallacy in a few years. We never know, cuz we assume a lot of things. Most of the concoctions are based on certain assumptions, only sometimes does it prove to be true, not always.

Regarding capitalism, I'd rather regain quite on the issue. See this is more of a scientific thread, which focusses mainly on the feasibility of human sustainability on Mars. I never created this thread with the intention of having a commerce discussion, and there's no point in dragging it into this discussion. I agree that economic feasibility is a big part of scientific reasoning, but considering which company wants to make more profit, who's heading there race for capitalism and so on, doesn't get into this category. Hence, let's restrict ourselves to the primary objective of the thread and stick to it.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread
Mars Civilization - Feasible or not? - by Sn1F3rt - 11-21-2019, 06:29 PM
RE: Mars Civilization - Feasible or not? - by Sn1F3rt - 12-06-2019, 06:21 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting