arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help solve this rtx 2060 problem
(11-29-2019, 08:29 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: To me it smells like there is some kind of incompatibility between atleast two components.
Thanks for all your time and effort,HR.

actually, I used online wattage calculators and also pcpartpicker. they don't point to any incompatibility as to this combination of usage of power.

Also why would that particular combo just damage the gpu ?

every time something happens when the 9400f, the Corsair psu and the card is put together... then the cards stops working even when used with other systems.

i mean this sounds very superstitious and also using "every time" to mean 3 times is not statistically correct. but that is what happened everyone. the monitor works. the cables work. the processor works on other boards. so does the PSU.

but they used h310 once and b360m twice along with that blasted i5 ,ram,psu and it just won't work. then use other processor on the combo or use other graphics card. it works. but the gpu stops working anywhere.

what is happening here ???
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please help solve this rtx 2060 problem - by rudra - 11-29-2019, 09:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-16-2018, 12:19 PM
Last Post: perry

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting