arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help solve this rtx 2060 problem
Great idea @ikk157.

They have already tested different GPUs on the system and they worked normally (AMD RX 470 as mentioned in the OP). However as I mentioned before the RX 470 cannot be really compared to the 2060 anymore. So if the mainboard is indeed bad it could be that older cards are working fine but newer ones have issues. Another possibility to check and to confirm or not?

Also more hints towards that this is a possible issue are the other systems in that the card has been tested before it was put into the problem system. @rudra said the card work there without issues... later when they attempted to install the card into the problem system it failed again and wouldn't work in the other system after that. So if the PSU is no issue... and doesn't damage the card... it indeed could point at the mainboard doing something to the card.

Also I'm not sure if I asked this already but did you guys also update the GPU BIOS on a working system and tried the GPU on the problem system? @rudra
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please help solve this rtx 2060 problem - by Mashiro - 12-06-2019, 08:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-16-2018, 12:19 PM
Last Post: perry

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting