arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new Chromium based Microsoft Edge is out!
(01-25-2020, 09:07 AM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Just downloaded and tried it on slowest PC on the planet (My PC Tongue), It faster then chrome it consume less memory in start. I using Opera since 8 years. And i'm still happy with Opera. @Manal Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! please i know brave could've been better then Opera now please don't compare. I might try Brave.

(01-25-2020, 09:52 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: So I just downloaded and tried it out on my school's PC Tongue. I must say that I liked the browser. It performs quite well on the low-specs PC and that's the major reason why I liked it. Besides the interface is good as well, and the controls should also get a mention.

I'm quite used to working with Chrome and it's keyboard controls, so I'm myself not gonna change though. But I'd surely recommend this browser to someone who's PC can't handle the memory usage of Chrome but is looking for decent browsing speeds.

TBH I never liked Opera due to a variety of reasons. However, I must say that I did use Brave and I liked it.

If ever I'm forced to change my browser for whatever reason, I think I got a new candidate added to the list of alternatives. Thanks @"Hidden Refuge" for sharing this. Much appreciated.

Regards,

opera nowdays is basically just a chromium based browser . i used to use it as primary browser when i use windows for some unknown reason but from what i use here the pros and cons

pros:
-free vpn included (but sometime doesnt want to work)
-battery saver mode

cons:
-harder to install extension . need to download and manually install the crx
-history destroying bug (it probably still exist)

but the worst thing about opera is if im not using the browser for lot of time and there is an update it will REMOVE ALL HISTORY . seriously that is the worst thing that can happened and my precious history just lost because opera . luckily after that i switch to linux again and never use opera again . now i use chromium
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5

Messages In This Thread
RE: The new Chromium based Microsoft Edge is out! - by humanpuff69 - 01-25-2020, 01:06 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting