arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Up to 3x free IPv6 only VPS by EUserv
Thanks for sharing the Offer, @'Hidden Refuge'!... Everything worked like presented in the OP. Asked for two boxes and got two. I've always wanted an opportunity to test my "IPv6-readinness"; this seems like it.

CloudFlare proxying worked flawlessly -as expected- and the NAT64/DNS64 gateway too opened up those boxes to the IPv4-realm. The only problem for now is that I still didn't find a way to SSH into those boxes directly from home; I had to use NanoKVM's dual stack to reach them.

The thing is that my ISP uses Carrier-grade NAT which makes it impossible to use the currently available IPv6-tunnel brokers (like Hurricane Electric) to gain access to IPv6 networks. I've read that the only one who could bypass that was SixXS, but it closed shop in 2017, Alas!..

Anyway, thanks again for this ... +1Rep.

PS: I think those boxes are LXD system containers (see the output of the `df -Th` command.)
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Up to 3x free IPv6 only VPS by EUserv - by fChk - 03-11-2020, 07:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher
05-31-2020, 04:41 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting