arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Up to 3x free IPv6 only VPS by EUserv
(03-11-2020, 11:25 PM)AmirGT Wrote: You still can get IPv6 mate! You can set up a Shadowsocks or an OpenVPN server on your NanoKVM machine to get a dualstack VPN, I have the auto installer of Shadowsocks on my PC so just DM me if you want it and for OpenVPN you can use this auto installer HERE.

Hey there!.. Thanks for your willingness to help; but you missed my point. Right before the part you're quoting, there is this:
(03-11-2020, 07:55 PM)fChk Wrote: (...) The only problem for now is that I still didn't find a way to SSH into those boxes directly from home; I had to use NanoKVM's dual stack to reach them.
The key word there being directly, so, if you know of any public NAT46 gateway or any IPv6-tunnel broker supporting AYIYA protocol then you'll be of a great help :-)

Right now, I'm using SSH tunneling via my NanoKVM box to get the job done; hence there is no need for the solutions you mentioned. Besides, NanoKVM explicitly forbids running VPNs.

Thanks anyway!
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Up to 3x free IPv6 only VPS by EUserv - by fChk - 03-12-2020, 06:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher
05-31-2020, 04:41 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting