arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Up to 3x free IPv6 only VPS by EUserv
(03-22-2020, 11:35 AM)angelia Wrote: What I am allowed and what not allowed to talk here in "your" forum?

I would like to set a few things straight with you to clear up a few misunderstandings or rather said issues.
  • Post4VPS.com is NOT my forum, it never was in the past and it will never be mien. The forum belongs to @Dynamo. Currently the forum is under administration by the following staff members (supported by the following moderators).
  • I'm in absolutely no position to give commands to anyone although I have the feeling that you think that I am for some reason.
  • I have informed you that this thread is a advertising thread for a specific offer (free IPv6 only VPS by EUServ) and that this advertising forum is NOT for support of the advertised services or products.
  • An addition for 3: This forum doesn't (have to) provide support for services offered by a 3rd party or advertised by a member of this forum or a 3rd party. You can ask for general help in relation to things posted or advertised here in the right forum.
  • I only ASKED you not to continue to use this thread for asking about help/support for a product/service that has only been advertised here and is not a product/service of this site post4vps.com. See point 4 again please.
  • As I mentioned before your feedback about the service quality of EUServ free products/services is very welcome. Infact I'm thankful for you posting your bad experience. I can agree on a few things. I shutdown my VPSs and next day booted them up again. It took over 30 minutes per VPS until they were online although their schedule system was saying that the VPS was scheduled for startup more than 30 minutes ago. There we can see another example of issues with the service. I have never before seen that a VPS that is so small and light on resources requires so much time to boot. Probably absolutely overloaded and abused nodes and EUServ doesn't even care that much I guess. So no wonder why you're having such issues. I couldn't even benchmark the VPS properly when I mine were working "normally". After the VPSs were online again SSH was a bit slow and generally performing any operation was also slow. That said the server was not in such a bad state as yours.
  • You are allowed to post whatever you want as long as it complies with the rules in the corresponding forums. This is NOT a command from me to you... Just as the rules say. I hope you have read them when you/after you signed up.

So far all your posts from the beginning of your journey here are help requests for something that has been posted here to be shared with members. Help requests for something that is not even provided by this forum. Help requests for a product from a 3rd party that has their own support system and even their own support forum!
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Up to 3x free IPv6 only VPS by EUserv - by Mashiro - 03-22-2020, 02:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher
05-31-2020, 04:41 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting