arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corona Virus ? where did this come from ?
I just want to share some of my thoughts here. I am no expert in any of the topics here. So these are just some opinions or ideas that came to me while I was reading the posts above..

1) Why it has not happened elsewhere ? It is not just in China where there are places with high population density or they ear animals. [it is not like everywhere you go in china, they have people all around. lol. ]

My thoughts:  It is like asking why there are chimps and gorillas and monkeys ? why so many varieties with vastly different tendencies ? Why havn't they all evolved closer to us in intelligence and abilities ? We did..or our ancestors did...

We are still trying to find good answers to Whats and Hows. What could have happened if we changed something is really far in the future.

This virus has high infection rate and it infects even when dormant and how it infects is not still clear ( as of right now). You read it right. They can lie dormant in you for two weeks even without any symptoms and transmit to others from you during that phase [ novel ]. What is even more worrisome is that those tiny things do multiply really rapidly. Which means they can go through multiple generations really fast.  

Experts are afraid that during its activities in our bodies it gets in contact with other genetic materials from other sources and might acquire new power while keeping this novel ones or may contribute its novel powers to others and transform them into devastating ones.

the dangerous ones are those with high adaptability and high transmission rate. Not the ones that have big host kill rate. They will just deplete their living space. We are afraid of genetic material reservoirs.

2) only chinese are getting affected. it might be a sabotage or bio weapons development effort gone wrong.

totally wrong. most probably wrong.

I didn't read any reliable source yet. but the jumping from wild animal theory is most probable. it happened with AIDS, SARS and other cases. That is how it happens. Hindus are living besides cows and goats and chickens for thousands of years. They are not getting affected by any such illness. They use fresh cow poo with water to polish their earthen floors and hold it pure and cleansing. JUST THINK ABOUT IT. They are actually increasing the rate of contact with all those bacterias that are there in those animals. That is how they remain unaffected by them. The people who are born in sanitary places like cities and then come to villages are often get affected very fast.

Also the word is "yet". One of those thousands of bacterias could develop/accumulate a bunch of dangerous changes in their genes in become deadly. Also Think about E. Coli in domestic animal poo.

Living close by, they share the same bacterial and viral  environment. So Neither of them are able to surprise the other by bringing any novel strain or genetic material or anything in the mix.

But here we are talking about wild animals. It is like Europeans bringing illnesses to America. They were all humans.

SO IN SHORT.. The fear is not that it is killing everyone it infects. The fear is it will transform into something or help transform one into something that is as deadly and can live on multiple hosts and simply containing the currently infected people wont be enough then.

All the old bacteria and virus that we dont get that much infected by any more, will eventually acquire new powers and come back. it has periods.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Corona Virus ? where did this come from ? - by rudra - 02-02-2020, 01:59 PM
Corona Virus Fears? - by perry - 03-08-2020, 04:40 PM
RE: Corona Virus Fears? - by Khadeer143 - 03-08-2020, 06:01 PM
RE: Corona Virus Fears? - by youssefbasha - 03-08-2020, 08:06 PM
Corona virus and Flu - by rudra - 03-16-2020, 04:08 AM
RE: Corona virus and Flu - by sagher - 03-16-2020, 07:02 AM
RE: Corona virus and Flu - by arsalahmed786 - 03-16-2020, 09:35 AM
RE: Corona virus and Flu - by youssefbasha - 03-16-2020, 11:56 AM
PSL Season Finale Cancelled - by sagher - 03-19-2020, 11:41 AM
RE: PSL Season Finale Cancelled - by Littlemaster - 03-19-2020, 02:33 PM
RE: PSL Season Finale Cancelled - by Khadeer143 - 03-19-2020, 02:41 PM
Quarantine Time - by youssefbasha - 04-06-2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Quarantine Time - by humanpuff69 - 04-06-2020, 03:43 PM
RE: Quarantine Time - by Melvin - 04-06-2020, 09:23 PM
RE: Quarantine Time - by Hawkz - 04-06-2020, 09:49 PM
RE: Quarantine Time - by tiwil - 04-07-2020, 04:35 AM
RE: Quarantine Time - by sagher - 04-07-2020, 01:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting