arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corona Virus ? where did this come from ?
thanks @deanhills

China has huge population and it can't be all educated, progressive, modern... not yet. So how are they supposed to control the peeps....it is also impossible to take every new virus / pathogen seriously and shut everything until investigation ends and all that. All that takes huge time and new strains come surprisingly often, especially in RNA virus. so how much change or what change should be detected as dangerous....even if we automate the mutation detection tomake it fast ?? You need to see the effect. also it gets even more complicated for democracies. you need numbers to convince normal people and opposition for that lockdown. and still many are not convinced. just look what is happening around the world now. does that make you feel like any other country could even respond as fast as china did ?

I will give you that cow example. Just check e coli infection in Europe and it can come from cow dung. Now so many people in india just live breath eat cow dung.e coli is there in india too. but not the dangerous strains yet ... but is that even remotely predictable when a dangerous strain is going to evolve ?? should everyone ban them cows or need to start wearing gloves or how do they handle it ?

read about cannibalism and prion infection and mad cow disease.

every animal we come in direct contact with has potential to be like this. more or less. they didn't cook it properly and now how are you going to teach it to everyone in a country. or enforce its adherence.

these things will keep happening ... we will keep improving too. that is how it works.

Call it China virus if you will, i am strongly against the blame game.

it is not that i love China or anything. it is just so neanderthal ....

this is just the way some talk about atomic bombs and 2nd world war. if you are not at that seat taking decisions and being responsible and all that, believe me you are missing a lot of angles and nuances. running a war is not the same like running a charity. They should not have used A bomb. just civilians ...blah blah.....

you will have to read about all the ways one gets ill by something that is in our environment. Then with this logic, we will have to abandon everything...Tongue

2)) it is going to stay, but in a very dumbed down form. that is how evolution works. so no worries. will become like another flu ...but with some consequences for its neurotrophic behaviour.....like small pox.

3)) I will take democracy with all of its faults any day than living in a china, no matter how prosperous. personal freedom is of utmost importance to me. i can die for it. ( though i would look to run away to a new better place before dying ).

any day everyone starts listening or adhering to a single guidelines is going to be the start of the end for humans. that is actually the magic sauce in the soup.

4)) great point...but we are already heavily surveiled almost everywhere and that is only going to increase. so sad ...

you either need money or need to be unremarkable to hide in plain sight. or both.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Corona Virus ? where did this come from ? - by rudra - 03-30-2020, 05:19 AM
Corona Virus Fears? - by perry - 03-08-2020, 04:40 PM
RE: Corona Virus Fears? - by Khadeer143 - 03-08-2020, 06:01 PM
RE: Corona Virus Fears? - by youssefbasha - 03-08-2020, 08:06 PM
Corona virus and Flu - by rudra - 03-16-2020, 04:08 AM
RE: Corona virus and Flu - by sagher - 03-16-2020, 07:02 AM
RE: Corona virus and Flu - by arsalahmed786 - 03-16-2020, 09:35 AM
RE: Corona virus and Flu - by youssefbasha - 03-16-2020, 11:56 AM
PSL Season Finale Cancelled - by sagher - 03-19-2020, 11:41 AM
RE: PSL Season Finale Cancelled - by Littlemaster - 03-19-2020, 02:33 PM
RE: PSL Season Finale Cancelled - by Khadeer143 - 03-19-2020, 02:41 PM
Quarantine Time - by youssefbasha - 04-06-2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Quarantine Time - by humanpuff69 - 04-06-2020, 03:43 PM
RE: Quarantine Time - by Melvin - 04-06-2020, 09:23 PM
RE: Quarantine Time - by Hawkz - 04-06-2020, 09:49 PM
RE: Quarantine Time - by tiwil - 04-07-2020, 04:35 AM
RE: Quarantine Time - by sagher - 04-07-2020, 01:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting