arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corona Virus ? where did this come from ?
(01-30-2021, 12:04 PM)mzltest Wrote: Yeah.Just joking:We might have made the happening "Plague Inc. - Cure Mode" much easier if we put all of our effort into how to cure this epidemic.(Please forget may bad Chinese-English)

Blaming other countries is the politician's job rather than we ordinary peoples'.They do it for their profit regardless the truth - even we are unable to reveal the truth now.
It's not a blame game among Governments presently.  Last I saw the head lines I battle to see anything on "where Covid-19 started".  Topics we see are mostly on vaccines, and how to get them.  I'd say  all efforts of Governments presently are focused on getting rid of the virus.  I don't see big articles about blaming any one.  Governments are presently fighting one another for access to vaccines - I guess the investigations will catch head lines once Covid 19 is under control again.

However, if one looks at investigating where CASE ZERO started, definitely Hunan, China will be included in the investigation.
Logically so. France is also mentioned, but not to the same extent as Hunan. And there was an early case that started in Seattle, Washington, US. So if scientists and Governments are investigating in the background, that would be a very logical and no-brainer place to include in the investigations.  Not as a blame game.  But because there were real cases in Hunan, China.  You can't laugh that away.

BTW one can only BLAME something when a theory has been proven.  Possibly you find blame in low quality blogs or discussion groups, but in more serious scientific literature, no country has been blamed yet.  Only theories explored.  Logically so. The virus had to start somewhere.  Where did it start?  That is a very logical question to ask.

Also note that there are two separate avenues for investigation.  The first avenue is trying to find CASE ZERO.  The second Avenue is pointing at China's attempts to hush the virus up in Hunan in its beginning phases, in cahoots with the World Health Organisation who failed to inform other countries of the seriousness of the virus when the WHO knew how serious it was. Both are seen as guilty by other major European countries and the US and that was also the main reason why Trump wanted to withdraw US membership from the WHO. The WHO and China "hushing" the virus in Hunan for as many months as they had was one of the major factors that helped spread the virus much more virulent than it should have to Europe, so that is another situation that no doubt is being investigated seriously. Once Covid 19 is under control, I can imagine Governments will get together to create investigation teams, if they haven't done so already.  And China and the WHO will have lots of explaining to do. I guess this is when the real lying and denying games will begin and the "truth" that people like you and me will hear will no doubt be "truth" that countries have negotiated with one another. I'm very cynical that we will ever get to know the real truth where the virus started. Sad
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Corona Virus ? where did this come from ? - by deanhills - 01-30-2021, 12:23 PM
Corona Virus Fears? - by perry - 03-08-2020, 04:40 PM
RE: Corona Virus Fears? - by Khadeer143 - 03-08-2020, 06:01 PM
RE: Corona Virus Fears? - by youssefbasha - 03-08-2020, 08:06 PM
Corona virus and Flu - by rudra - 03-16-2020, 04:08 AM
RE: Corona virus and Flu - by sagher - 03-16-2020, 07:02 AM
RE: Corona virus and Flu - by arsalahmed786 - 03-16-2020, 09:35 AM
RE: Corona virus and Flu - by youssefbasha - 03-16-2020, 11:56 AM
PSL Season Finale Cancelled - by sagher - 03-19-2020, 11:41 AM
RE: PSL Season Finale Cancelled - by Littlemaster - 03-19-2020, 02:33 PM
RE: PSL Season Finale Cancelled - by Khadeer143 - 03-19-2020, 02:41 PM
Quarantine Time - by youssefbasha - 04-06-2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Quarantine Time - by humanpuff69 - 04-06-2020, 03:43 PM
RE: Quarantine Time - by Melvin - 04-06-2020, 09:23 PM
RE: Quarantine Time - by Hawkz - 04-06-2020, 09:49 PM
RE: Quarantine Time - by tiwil - 04-07-2020, 04:35 AM
RE: Quarantine Time - by sagher - 04-07-2020, 01:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting