arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ubuntu Desktop 20.04 LTS on a raspberry pi 4B adventures
(05-24-2020, 04:12 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: yeah lot of package isnt available yet and espescially the older package probably will never make to 20.04 . and because of this probably this is why the do-release-upgrade doesnt work without the -d parameter . probably to prevent auto updating of server that rely on package that isnt available

for performance it is probably identical to 18.04 . 18.04 also get the 5.4 kernel if im not wrong

Let’s not turn this into a comparison (I know the past few threads did just that). Not really the point of this thread to begin with. 

The entire purpose of this thread is to not only guide the raspberry pi folks over here on how to get Ubuntu desktop/server 20.04LTS working on their raspberry pis, but also as a proof of concept. I never intended it to be a comparison thread.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting