arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you do the backup of your devices and how regularly do you do it?
@ikk157 Yeah agreed. Myself being one until of late. Tongue

To be honest, I trust Google Drive and OneDrive more than a USB backup although that would be the easiest. However, I've my reasons for it. I'm sorta careless guy, and I've gotten my hands off a couple USBs till now, one of them being my teacher's Tongue.

Hence, for me, it's better to use a could storage service than a piece of hardware.

As for the data recovery service, I'm not at all a hardware guy, so didn't really know how should I've gone about recovering the hard disk. However, I'd taken that to a shop, and well the person out there confirmed that my data couldn't be recovered by any means.

Honestly, the hard disk didn't store any "very important" stuff, but that applied only to my Dad. As for me, there were a number of things like logos, scripts and even the full backend of a registration system which was lost forever and I'd to rewrite those stuff again, from scratch. Sad
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you do the backup of your devices and how regularly do you do it? - by Sn1F3rt - 05-16-2020, 03:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting