arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a great formula aware search engine
(07-01-2020, 09:39 AM)rudra Wrote: @ikk157

that is your problem. never use readily available solutions to do your problems. always try very hard to solve yourself. next... just read a few lines of the solution and think. use the solutions as hints and analyse why you couldn't solve yourself and how you can generalise three solution and add to your toolbox.

if you use it this way, then there is never anything to be afraid of. because you are not going to be dependent on it.

that is the way to learn.

i use it on my mobile all the time. without any problem. you just set desktop mode. i have nothing to complain regarding that. i would like if they expanded the sites they crawl and also added a physics formula search.

Well this took an unexpected turn...

No one ever said I was going to depend on it to begin with... for a matter of fact, in the modern world, you can’t depend on technology fully considering that you won’t have said luxuries in an exam.

Obviously with studying, you need to get yourself to a level of self-dependence when it comes to solving anything. Because you can’t look stuff up mid-exam (obviously). 

I don’t know how you do your studying, but here’s my style:

Step 1: attempt to do the question by yourself. If you fail to do so, move to step two.

Step 2: look up the answer (but NOT the working).

Step 3: Now you have both the question and answer. Now you have to think and figure out the steps it takes to get that answer.

Step 4: profit.

Simply just staying there killing braincells, looking at the question, trying to figure the answer out won’t get you anywhere.

Now you understand why such a search engine is great to have? And having something reliable is essential in this case since you don’t want it to go down when you need it the most.

Not everything nowadays has to do with cheating. And here we go again with the assumptions that I’ve already made several posts ranting about.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Messages In This Thread
a great formula aware search engine - by rudra - 06-10-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: a great formula aware search engine - by ikk157 - 07-01-2020, 01:50 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting