arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a great formula aware search engine
@ikk157

i didn't imply cheating. i simply meant don't just yield easily as you said above. i don't like teaching for this very reason. they want solutions and suggestions. marks n ranks being the target.

"Simply just staying there killing braincells, looking at the question, trying to figure the answer out won’t get you anywhere."

it could not be any more wrong !!

let us talk about math... take it as if you are doing research. try to find ways to attack the problem or what might have helped. it is not just memorising. it is internalising. it should not be just amassing weapons. it should be organised with good strategy.

if your attitude ever infected the mathematicians, we would never progress in math. lol

also this worry of yours,

"
I do have to say, however, I’m not exactly sure how reliable aproach0 is. The last thing I’d want is to get so used to it and dependent on it that I get in deep trouble if it experiences any downtime when I need it. But only time will tell how well it fares uptime-wise."

very pointless. how dependable is our life ? did you notice that ? we always die with enough time....

this is not critical thinking.

having such an amazing resource even for a period of time is much better than not having it.

Also they have their old code base on github. may be you could set that up for your personal use.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
a great formula aware search engine - by rudra - 06-10-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: a great formula aware search engine - by rudra - 07-01-2020, 02:15 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting