arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch out with IZEPLAY!
@Pacific Spirit I've moved the discussion to the Games section.

I agree with you and the problem is definitely not limited to the Netherlands. South Africa also has this problem albeit with other similar type companies.  In South Africa these games are offered through cell phone providers and people don't have a clue they are paying for it, until they have been billed for it.  There isn't a transparent notification that comes up to get the customer to sign up or register first. No warnings or protection of the customer. I know of an 84 year old lady who without knowing had clicked on a wrong button, and then got billed the next month for a huge sum.  The next scandal is that the cell phone provider does this as an agent, so once the problem has happened, they can't directly fix it, it has to be fixed by the games company.  It took this old lady six months to fix the problem, while the games company was still charging her a monthly fee through the cell phone provider. Absolutely shocking!

Hopefully if the Netherlands is aware of this they will bring out legislation to protect customers from providers doing something like this.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
Watch out with IZEPLAY! - by Pacific Spirit - 06-29-2020, 07:52 AM
RE: What out with IZEPLAY! - by OldMeister - 06-29-2020, 08:36 AM
RE: Watch out with IZEPLAY! - by deanhills - 06-29-2020, 07:54 PM
RE: Watch out with IZEPLAY! - by Khadeer143 - 06-30-2020, 03:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-01-2018, 10:27 AM
Last Post: AmirGT
04-01-2018, 03:41 AM
Last Post: chanalku91

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting