arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Face Masks - choosing better masks to be safer from COVID 19
So, Lots of people here are not even interested in using a masks, I was going to buy some grocery annd i met my friend he was not wearing a masks, I adviced him to wear a mask as he drives a bike it's not safe at all, He told me that corona is fake and stuff i ignored him

Getting to your topic, I recently bought a box of surgical masks which is 4 layers it says and i have confirmed but it is still kinda thin, It worries me alot still! Any advice are surgical masks are better
About the masks which seems to be really protective and everyone seems to be buying which cost around 2-3$ normally surgical masks cost 0.15$.
KN95 masks with filter are really adviced in pakistan now, It covers your face and your nose perfectly.
http://solarshop.pk/product/kn95-mask-wi...rotective/

Another weird thing, Instead of buying legit masks from pharmacy or a medical store, People are buying masks from outside people which makes these masks from cloths which are not protective at all.
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Face Masks - choosing better masks to be safer from COVID 19 - by sAmI - 07-02-2020, 12:01 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting