arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where do you stand when it comes to piracy ?
ahaha interesting thread, well the way I see it, if I torrent or "pirate" something that actually helps me knowledge wise or money wise then I always aim to buy that item back and normally I do purchase the real thing. I don't really like to pirate but there's no choice for me when it comes to games as residing in a 3rd world country buying a 60$ game every month or every year even isn't exactly affordable due to our country's economy. Now ofcourse if I really enjoy a game I'd try to purchase it and I have over a 100 games on my Steam account but there are still many games that I finished but never bought.

Another thing that I have to pirate are Adobe programs. (Illustrator/Photoshop), but I don't use them to earn money or anything I just have great interest in graphic design and I like to learn their tools one by one, if the day comes when I actually start earning from gfxdesign I'd surely purchase the original software.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: where do you stand when it comes to piracy ? - by Honey - 07-19-2020, 08:55 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting