arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help in setting up IPv6 Tunnel on Huawei HG8045A router
(08-20-2020, 01:09 AM)Wolf20482 Wrote: So that means I can't use an IPv6 tunnel on my router and have to get native IPv6?

Why dont you set the tunnel between your pc and HE ? I understand that you have ipv4 connectivity... so use tunnel to get ipv6 and then you will reach your ipv6 only server.

I am also thinking that may be you can cook up some firewall and forwarding rules that will enable you to share this ipv6 connectivity in your lan. your pc will be the router for ipv6.

as others have said , i googled , but didn't find anything about that router that says it will understand the tunneling. these normal internet sharing routers usually dont...unless you get lucky and manage to install custom softwares on them...
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-10-2019, 02:32 PM
Last Post: humanpuff69
12-14-2018, 05:31 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting