arrow_upward

Google or FB Review as the Link requirement
@xdude

What you are proposing is a good thing. I agree..

It is true that they dont need to write a novel there. Just few clear lines and a good rating. But then I wonder if this will become a system to earn 5 star rating. Also after you are done rating a host once, what are you to do for the next month and the next ?

Or do they just take it away from you and and give it to someone else for another rating.

What if you are angry now and do a negative rating from another account.

What I am saying is that is a can of worms that we probably do not want to open... both for ourselves and the hosts..

I do understand where you are coming from. You do not want shadow hosting to go away as well and so you want to give something more. It is a fine thought and ..

being totally aware that I am neither a staff or have any official voice on this, but still i would suggest that you do your good work and let the staff know. I am sure that might go a long way to showing that you are sincere and doing your best to give something in return...

BUt imposing such a requirement is ..probably not going to go down well...
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google or FB Review as the Link requirement - by rudra - 08-25-2020, 07:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-05-2020, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
07-31-2019, 10:45 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps
07-29-2019, 09:42 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting