arrow_upward

Google or FB Review as the Link requirement
(08-31-2020, 10:50 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: In this case I also think that Twitter is more suitable than Reddit or Quora.

And in my opinion Twitter is just as powerful as Facebook. Local languages can be used on Twitter too. So for those who don't like using Facebook, Twitter should be a better choice for them. Smile
Well agreed Twitter is quite a powerful platform where you can attract a lot of viewers. But so is Quora, myself being a user, I can say that it is an equally competent platform for such promotion.

Just a suggestion, instead of debating over which platform to choose, why not leave it on the users? Like make a "review on any social media platform" a general requirement, and users can do their part on the platform they are most active. I guess that'd be fair for both the sponsor and the VPS holder instead of specifying a particular platform for the person to post (where he may not be active at all for instance).
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google or FB Review as the Link requirement - by Sn1F3rt - 08-31-2020, 04:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-05-2020, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
07-31-2019, 10:45 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps
07-29-2019, 09:42 AM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting