arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get Free Domain Name .COM .NET .ORG
(09-06-2020, 09:15 PM)hopphim95 Wrote: Yahoo Small Business is giving away .COM, .NET or .ORG domain names for free to all customers, whether new or old, to combat the negative effects of COVID-19 translation. Registration is very simple, just complete the steps below, you will receive a combo Website, Free Domain, 5 Email boxes, SSL worth up to $ 120.

Free domain name step by step
  1. You access the following link to register.
  2. Fill in information about your business (industry - brand name)
  3. Sign up for a new Yahoo Business Maker account
  4. Add information for Visa / Master card or Paypal account
Once done, we will proceed to select the domain and start building the website.

Note:

The promotion applies for the first year of using the service, the price for the next year renewal is quite high, so turn off auto-renewal, see more instructions in the comments below.

Do not register in mass, try to cheat lest your account is locked, your domain name is lost. Important domain names should not be registered here! Good luck

And here I just spent money on a .com domain from porkbun just a few days ago  Cry

I should’ve known of this sooner to save me money (well for one year at least)... I can’t describe how frustrated I am!!!

Anyways it’s nice seeing yahoo stepping in and providing the world with something that’s unheard of. Free domains are a thing, but they’re almost never the popular name endings such as .com, .net, etc... Like seriously let’s take a moment and appreciate what they’re doing!

Yahoo is quite a reputable company, so you can for sure trust them to not pull up one of those free domain scams... However, just like mentioned here earlier, turn off auto-renewal and once the domain expires, re-register it at a cheaper registrar (From my own research, I’ve found that porkbun is the cheapest trustable refistrar.)
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get Free Domain Name .COM .NET .ORG - by ikk157 - 09-07-2020, 08:39 AM
RE: Get Free Domain Name .COM .NET .ORG - by sAmI - 09-10-2020, 08:27 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting