arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WallStreet vs WallStreetBets... IT STINKS!
Oh, I didn't notice this post. I too wanted to post a topic about this but didn't because of the same reason. I didn't think it would attract much attention. Now I was watching this whole Gamestop drama too. I do love how it made all those hedge funds crazy. These were manipulating various stocks all the time hurting bad some companies. Suddenly out of nowhere this happens, catching them with pants down. Even though it's a good lesson for those funds which think they can control the market It's not a healthy thing long term. What happened is not sustainable long term. Also, there are rumors some hedge funds did make huge profits from this because they notice the change early.

Also, It's not just hedge funds that got hurt in this drama. There are silly people in every stock market who don't bother to understand the basics. You buy when stocks fall and sell when they rise. You don't buy when it's at the top unless you are willing to take huge risks. It happened here too. Gamestop stock went up to 300+ USD from 5 USD and then fall down to 60. I doubt it's only hedge funds which bought those shares at 300+.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Messages In This Thread

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting