arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does SARS-CoV-2 affect your job situation?
(02-18-2021, 09:30 AM)fChk Wrote: Nothing new here!.. That's the norm not the exception!..

Does that really cover the cost of life -even for 1 person- a year-long in the US, regardless of which state one lives in?!..

The Neoliberal economics model did hit hard for the working class inside the World cheerleader for it!

Sorry to read that!.. Hope you're doing OK as of now!

what does 'HR' stand for?...

I kind of follow closely the US foreign and domestic (especially at the federal level) politics, and Man!.. that kind of sucks from the Working class perspective..

... The US is a Big Corporations Heaven -indeed- but a Working class graveyard for Sure!.. No wonder why it's relying on Immigration to sustain its M.O... Something that Trump did never get!!.. Did He?.. You can never please both the Big Corps that rule the US and the majority of the Voters... unless you appeal at some deep rotten ideology.. Something Trump did pull off once but couldn't do it twice!.. People always wise up in the end!

P.S.: I had to place these comments somewhere. This was the opportunity.

Yeah I am doing much better, I will randomly have a coughing fit or somedays not be able to taste, but it is getting better. HR stands for Human Resources.

As for your Neoliberal comment, I do agree. In the United States we have two dominate parties, the Democrats (Biden) and the Republicans (Trump). Back in the day it was actually the Republican Party who stood for the working class, while today we see them on the 180 where they are more motivated by special interests with corporations and large tax breaks. I do know that the Democrats do the same thing, but during the Pandemic, the Democratic Party in the United States has been trying to do more for the people that need help while the Republics deadlock the bills making it hard for the people to get the aid they need.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.

Messages In This Thread

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting