arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Country-limited smartphone edition is legit?
(03-28-2021, 01:19 PM)LightDestory Wrote: Google services in China are banned, so it is normal that chinese OS differents from GLOBAL/EU. What I am complaining about are the special edition of phones which have some variants sold globaly and others not. So they have already a "production" for the global variant but they choose to sell a special edition only to a specific country... the by "special" I mean colors! There isn't any difficulty on coloring a phone... so why they choose this strategy?
Actually the international veraion contains less ad than the local version of UI.

And to your concern of coloring,I don't think It's easy to color a special colour on a phone because mobiles are produced in bulk - they can't just produce one copy for each variant.And at most time the difference for the same series is not just coloring.The specs are different too as they have to satisfy the people there while profiting.

I don't know whether you use a protective cover for your phone,if yes,forget it - just buy the cover that fits your need.
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting