arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Country-limited smartphone edition is legit?
(03-28-2021, 01:28 PM)mzltest Wrote: Actually the international veraion contains less ad than the local version of UI.

And to your concern of coloring,I don't think It's easy to color a special colour on a phone because mobiles are produced in bulk - they can't just produce one copy for each variant.And at most time the difference for the same series is not just coloring.The specs are different too as they have to satisfy the people there while profiting.

I don't know whether you use a protective cover for your phone,if yes,forget it - just buy the cover that fits your need.

Last year, Samsung Galaxy S20+ RED edition was an korea-exclusive, with all the other accessories such as Galaxy Buds. It was just "red" no special color at all. Where do you find the difficulty on putting different "color-dyeing" stuff inside a machine? The hardware was the same.

To get that color I should import that phone paying taxes and than I should unlock the bootloader to flash into it the EU firmware voiding the warranty... I just want them to be fair with all their customers.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting