arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emergency Project, Covid Resource Local
(05-11-2021, 08:27 AM)mzltest Wrote: Nice display,but some suggestions:
- Make the places available on a map display like google map widget for better visual reference
- Make the category filterable,and if needed,include a capicity indicator where applicable.It seems you are showing all locations,using different colors for different resources however it is somehow dizzy for people finding a place.
- If you like,give users fine location input for better matching.You can try using ip for districts,while making the GPS location available for display the nearest resources in you.

I agree with everything here, you should be able to use MapBox or something similar and be able to easily integrate their API's. On a design note, I would look at your color palette and try to find things that have better accessibility for those with vision impairment and I feel some of the categories could be methods you could filter within the categories as an example:

- Hospitals
Services:
- Ambulance
- Oxygen
- Etc.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Emergency Project, Covid Resource Local - by tbelldesignco - 05-11-2021, 05:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting